Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- Just in time for the warmer weather, Jenna of Jenna Sue Design has remodeled, redecorated, and unveiled her gorgeous sunroom. We love the step-by-step photos that she’s included. The cozy and bright finished product is truly a room to be proud of! See it from beginning to end here.
- We continue our exploration of Mother’s Day desserts with this simple and clever Heart Cake from I Am Baker. We love the idea of Mom slicing into a fairly plain cake only to find a bright red heart at the center! See the surprisingly simple tutorial here.
- There’s a treasure-trove of inspiration to be found in interior photographs by the talented Prue Ruscoe. We adore the relaxed simplicity she’s captured within Carina’s house as well as the bright and quirky rooms of Melinda’s house.
- It’s time for those May flowers to start making their way into the home! Check out the extensive floral arrangement idea list from Martha Stewart for incredible examples of incorporating flowers throughout your living spaces.
- Why settle for a straight-forward picnic when One Charming Party has two easy ideas to help you take them to the next level: adorable lunch labels and a sweet and easy strawberry shortcake in a jar for extra easy portability. We’re definitely using both during our next outing.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
About Cristina Rinaldi
You May Also Like