Each week, we round up our favorite posts dealing with all things comfort. Share some finds of your own in the comments below!
- Have we convinced you to bake something for Mother’s Day yet? Take your desserts to the next level with these printable Mother’s Day Designs from The Tomkat Studio! Simply print, cut, attach to toothpicks and place upon your heart cake, strawberry confections, or whatever sweet treat you decide to whip up!
- Here’s something we’ve never thought of – stenciling stairs! A mix of Moroccan patterns turns two standard staircases featured on Design Amour into brilliant and eye-catching talking points. We love the idea of customizing each pattern, especially if certain ones have meanining to you and your family.
- The soft tones and whimsical decor of Kate’s summer living room have us aching for a seaside vacation. Large sea shells as succulent planters, plentiful textured throws, and one-of-a-kind wall art are just some of the elements that make this space unique.
- We adore the pared-down aesthetic of interior designer Muriel Cibot within this French apartment. The primarily white decor creates an airy, open space while the use of light wood provides a natural, lived in feel.
- Have tattoo paper handy? If so, get to work on printing these Mother’s Day Tattoos designed by Amanda Jones of Oh Happy Day! If you’re not able to visit Mom this weekend, snap a couple of photos of yourselves with your new ink. We’re sure she’ll love it!
Reader Rating: 0 Votes