- Add a jolt of color as well as amazing reading material to your bookshelves with none other than stacks of National Geographic magazines! Though any brightly colored magazine will do, we find National Geographic’s signature yellow to be quite effective. See more at Traci Zeller Designs.
- This year we’re thinking ahead of time for delicious Mother’s Day desserts to whip up. What better way to show your love in culinary form than to use the red and sweet strawberry? The Family Kitchen at Babble has seven scrumptious ideas for the mom in your life.
- Check out this adorable window box planter idea from Kate of Centsational Girl. The multi-colored wooden shims add such charm to whatever you decide to place inside.
- It seems like we couldn’t get enough of plant-themed DIY projects this week. These whimsical terrariums styled by Nicole to resemble the ocean floor (complete with mermaids, of course) make wonderful presents for friends and family. Read more at Making it Lovely.
- We can’t tell you how much these party garlands inspire us to host more parties of our own. Once we’re armed with a sewing machine, old sheets, and extra fabric we’ll be sure to try this timeless decor idea from Purl Bee.
Reader Rating: 0 Votes
You May Also Like